DesiGned by YOU!! New Online Course
I am Super Excited and Very Proud to release my first online course!!!!
DesiGned by YOU!!!!
Just in time to kick start a creative new year for you!
* Do you often find yourself not happy with your finished design and don’t know why or how to fix it?
* Wish you knew where to start when you are creating a layout by yourself?
* Not sure how to balance a layout or work out what is missing?
* You have no idea what your style is or how to develop it?
* Do you find coordinating colours, papers & embellishments leaves you scratching your head?
* Love the layered look but don’t know where to start?
Then this online course is for you………
I bring to you “DesiGned by YOU!”
* This course will help you to become a more confident and independent Scrapboooker while defining your style and developing your skills from planning, designing, creating and more…
* You will learn to work through creative blocks and get more joy from the creative process.
* This course will also start you on a path of self-discovery through scrapbooking and art while creating a legacy for your family.
* This course would suit Beginners to Intermediate Scrappers and even teachers would get something from this course for a teaching level.
Not only will you learning lots about the creative process and yourself but you will also be gaining a fabulous private support group to encourage you along your creative journey! xxxxx
To Find Out When the Next DesiGned by YOU course is available CLICK HERE
Click on the link then click on product description to get more info!
Click on the link then click on product description to get more info if it doesn’t come up straight away!
I am so excited and proud to be finally releasing this course for you.
Regular price is $97 – 4 week online course and coaching
This course is a self paced course that will be starting on the 2nd of February.
To be notified when the next DesiGned by YOU course is being released CLICK HERE
Really looking forward to spending another year of growth, discovery and art with you all in 2015! I hope you will join me for the journey!